Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wisdom

All giving God does not need love/devotion of human beings.
Lion does not want to be the king of ants.
I never think about being praised by human beings.
(Because, I have the consciousness that i have nothing to do with my merits and wealths. Everything is as per the will of the fate and so I am likely to be like any other living being. Also, I do not like too small joys like being praised by humans when I know better ways to enjoy; and when human beings and any matter with them is very temporary or a matter of selfishness and cheating)

2 comments:

  1. Its right that "God does not need love/devotion of human beings", but we need to have love/devotion towards Him because it is the ONLY way to escape from all the miseries, worries and sorrows of the world/life.

    According to you what is fate in the statement "Everything is as per the will of the fate".
    Fate is actually the after effect of our own actions.

    It really very good that you never think about being praised by human beings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ankur for posting comment.

    Yes, we need to love and stick to god. What I am pointing in the above post is the mis-thinking of human beings that they are benefiting god by praising him.

    ReplyDelete